Very occasionally, there may be a supplier availability problem or a customer issue on a booking. In these cases, we may need to provide a car to the customer at a higher price which means there is no commission for us to share with you. We may be making a loss on the booking but we never pass on these additional costs to our partners, so this is why a commission level may be zero.
Other articles in Payments & Commission
- Is credit available? Can you invoice me each month for rentals?
- Can I be paid via PayPal? What other payments types do you offer?
- My payment amount is incorrect
- What is the threshold for payment and why?
- Why is the commission amount zero on a booking?
- I need an invoice, how do I get one?
- Can I see my payments in the Partner Centre?
- How do I know if I have been paid?
- I haven’t been paid yet, why?
- How do I fill in my bank details/I want to change my bank details