1. The more touchpoints you have, the better revenue you can expect. And, because every customer responds differently, it’s important to have integrations in as many places as possible. E.g. is there a way for customers to book car rental on every page? Do you have a dedicated search box, banners on side of pages and integrated footer links?
2. Make sure any search panels and links are visible above your page fold, so customers do not need to scroll to see them.
3. Do you have a clear call to action? For example, text links underlined, bold and in a different colour will make users more aware that this is clickable.
4. Deep-link into search results. Use deep-links to direct customers to pre-set search results like airports, cities, districts, landmarks and regions. This tailors the booking experience for your customers, improving conversion and booking performance.
5. Email your customer base regularly and promote car rental with an email banner. Adding to your email signature will also help drive awareness.